FACULTY AND STAFF
Advising is an important part of your progress toward a degree.
Plan to m
ake an appointment with your advisor and be prepared for advising.
Check your academic status and the courses you need for graduation using Degree Works at
. Use your academic transcript and Degree Works online degree audit for this
Please fill out a draft schedule for future semesters and bring the hard-copy with you to your advising appointment. Search for class options on the Class Schedule, available on
3. The professional academic advisor for undergraduate students is
Mrs. Lauren Creel
. When you have your material together, contact your advisor for an appointment.
4. KEEP YOUR APPOINTMENT AND BRING YOUR PRINTOUT OF DEGREE WORKS AND DRAFT SCHEDULE WITH YOU!!!!
Note: If you have completed 80 or more hours of coursework, expect to complete graduation paperwork during your advising session.
6. Undergraduate students click
for a program requirements checklist.
7. Be aware of the times and dates of registration by checking the University Registrar’s website at
8. Graduate students will be assigned to an advisor upon enrollment.
students check the Advising section in Blackboard
for advising resources.
Back to top